We Care Update
I hope this note finds you well and healthy during this unique time.
We just wanted to let you know that we are very concerned about the safety and well-being of our guests. In this rapidly changing environment we want to keep you informed of what we are doing and the changes we are making for the short term as we deal with this unprecedented situation.
Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to seeing you.
Louis Kimball, General Manager
Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. We have increased our cleaning protocol to keep the hotel clean and protect everyone.
- We are using extra disinfection for all key surfaces in cleaning rooms after guests depart.
- We are paying extra attention to high touch areas.
- All public area surfaces are disinfected periodically throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available in lobby area.
- Daily housekeeping service has been changed to request basis.
- We have an enclosed outdoor patio available for guest enjoyment.