Hotel Accessibility Features
- Registration Desk
- Portable Guestroom TTY Kit that includes:
- TTY (Text Telephone)
- CentralAlert Notification System Vibrating Alarm Clock/Receiver with Hanging Door Sensor
- CentralAlert Audio Sensor
- Telephone In-Line Handset Amplifier
- The entrance to the hotel is not accessible to persons using wheelchairs nor is the hotel’s elevator.
Hotel Room Accessibility
The two Room Abbey Suite is the only room accessible to persons with mobility disabilities. It is on the first floor of the hotel and contains a Queen Bedroom + Parlor with living room + ADA Bathroom.
The private bedroom features a plush queen-sized bed and newly renovated bathroom. The living room features a comfortable sleeper sofa and has a workdesk. Both rooms have fireplaces and there is a second full ADA accessible bathroom.
Our accessible room includes:
- Two Automatic guestroom door openers
- Roll-in shower
- Shower seats
- Low towel bars and door hooks
- Shower grab bars
- Accessible door handles
Other than the above-listed features, because of when our hotel was built and because it is located on a small lot on the side of Lower Nob Hill, our hotel is not accessible to persons with disabilities, especially persons with mobility disabilities who use wheelchairs. Please call our front desk if you would like us to provide referrals to nearby hotels that we believe to be accessible.